Porque para cada pregunta existe una respuesta, …solo que talvez no sea la que tu estabas buscando.
1. Tell me something obvious about you.
I got bushy eyebrows and a curly head.
2. Tell me something about you that many don’t know.
I’m pretty much an open book.
3. What is your biggest fear?
The usual… failure, regret, and shots.
4. Do you normally go the safe route or take the short cut?
Depends on circumstances and my mood, but if I’m in a rush I’m likely to make a really, really bad decision… call it a “stupid cut”.
5. Name one thing you want that you can’t buy with money.
My precious bachelorhood.
6. What is your most treasured possession?
A combination of things: a “lost” necklace given to me by my ex-girfriend(wife); a box of cassette tapes of 80’s music recorded in “Alma Lojana” so I can still hear them.
7. What is the one thing you hate most about yourself that you do often?
I procrastinate a lot. I think I am insecure. My temper rises a lot (internally that is).
8. Tell me something sexually about you that I don’t know.
I find armed women with closed mind, poor language and attitudes to be oddly attractive.
9. Tell me something sexually about you that everyone knows.
I’m a man. A very straight man.
10. What is your favorite lie to tell?
“Of course I’m working on it right now… it’ll be done tomorrow!”
11. Name something you’ve done once that you can’t wait to do again.
Travel outside of the USA and live in a foreign country like my own homecountry.
12. Are you the jealous type?
Borrowing someone’s answer…
Internally: Very. I’m imagining ways to disembowel you with a sword.
Outwardly: Expressionless. Cooler than a polar bear’s toenails.
13. What is the one person, place or thing you can’t say no to?
Crying women or children, who give me the “sad face with pouting lower lip.” If I ever have any daughters, they’ll pown me.
14. What is the nicest thing someone has ever done for you?
I owe a lot to a lot of people, but in recent memory: my sister and MC made a scrapbook filled with photos and letters from my friends before I left to the US.
15. If you could do something crazy right now, what would it be?
Scream my hell out and say, “I am in love with …Wha wha wha!”
16. When was the last time you cried?
Saying goodbye to my host family in Loja like x years ago.
17. When was the last time you felt so good that nothing else mattered?
I haven’t had that feeling in awhile… a long while.
18. Do you feel comfortable in public with no shirt on?
I’m not down with male nudity in public, especially my own.
19. Name something embarrassing you did while being drunk.
Nothing really, unless I count the time I threw up right in front of my friend’s home in Quito after going overboard on beer and “ron” for 2 hours.
20. If you post this in your journal would you like me to answer it?
Do as you will… just don’t do it here.